01 August 2009

Hey People!

Hey people, how's my new layout? pretty cute, huh? well i'm just bored with my old layout (the cassette one, remember?) ok lets talkie about something

OYEA! I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING! I REALLY HATE RUDAI (my driver)!!!!! ok, i know that i always hate rudai, but this is the top of the top!!!! i can't stand of him! ok i'll tell ya everythin.

today, i'll go to sky avenue. do you know that? at tennis indoor senayan. uooooh i already 'dandan' and prepare everything that i need (ex : bb, camera, money) but rudai had just broken all my hopes. he said that he has to go to some 'kondangan' stuffs that i dont really care. just take me to that 'skyave' thing and you're done! that's it! but his face is really really anoying it makes some secret hidden words like 'hey! i wanna go to kondangan! and i dont wanna drive you to that 'i dont know what it is' place! just let go of me and we're done!" (sounds like he broken me up HAHAHAHA JIJIK GAK LAH! hellooooo he's my driver that has 2 children and 1 wife) so, i can't go to skyave and terdampar in my own house, watchin tv and do some bored stuffs.

wanna see my face right now? take a look.

so pretty, huh? HAHAHAHAHA

I hate rudai. so much. much much much much (if you say 'much' twice until five times, it sounds like muach muach *kissing* yuckkkk hahaha). i'll get revenge for sure, remember that rudai!!! i've got my eyes on you!!!!!!

p.s : i like to read gossip girl now, if you're seeing this note, please buy me some of that :p

0 comments: