13 June 2009

Hole-e-day

Yuhuuuuu guys! guess what? my final exam was over! asixxxxxx. well, kemaren gue and temen temen sekelas ngadain semacam farewell party. wasn't a cool-remangremang-full with a music that usually sounds like ‘jep ajep ajep’ party. we’re all just watched lots of dvds together hahahaha but the thing was we’re all had fun. here some photos :


I'll miss y'all a lot, my beloved 8e :')



And i'll also miss an 'alay' style that we made together



The horror movie that we watched, was so scary, but lose all of you was much scarier than the movie (gombal mode : ON)



I hope we're all stick together forever :)

udah ah, yang lain gue nya aib semua HAHA. oh iya guys, gue nyoba tumblr tapi gak tau caranya. tadinya gue mau left this blog, but i cant stand to abunded this blog, i'm too in love with this blog :') so, i'll write all my stories in 2 variation. first, in this blog, and second in my tumblr. the url is taaaaals.tumblr.com. haha so simple ;p. bye

0 comments: